Developing better leaders with psychology
Join us for the first collaboration between the Waikato Chamber of Commerce
and The Effect!
This is a four-part series of events, after a well-received initial workshop, it will be run over the next 5 months and will inspire you to think and act differently. This series is designed with leaders in mind, to introduce you to the power of brain concepts, with some new ideas and tools which are backed by science to give you the edge to become the best leader you can.
The presentations will cover psychological theories that cover topics surrounding Health & Safety, Emotional Intelligence and Personalities in the Workplace, to name a few.
Our upcoming session 18 April is:
"Strategies to help your team thrive not dive"
A proactive approach to helping leaders and teams function at their best. Tips on things to put in place that safe guard a team from taking a dive into the pool of dysfunction.
This series will appeal to you if:
- You are a leader within your business
- You have an interest in being able to influence both yourself and others
- You want to understand more of how the human brain works and how to leverage it
- You would like to understand the science of inspiring people to work for you
- You want some tools up your sleeve for inspiring action
COST: $120.00 (includes four sessions) Waikato Chamber of Commerce Members / $160.00 non Waikato Chamber of Commerce Members
Click here to register. Spaces will be limited.